Moving Mindfully with a little help from the Alexander Technique
Free introductory workshop at the Sharonville Community Center
10990 Thornview Drive, Sharonville OH, 45241 (map)
Monday, April 24th, 1:00-2:30
Adults 18+, registration at 513-563-2895
Contact me about scheduling group workshops or presentations at your workplace, school or other venue. Topics can be tailored to your needs and curiosity. Previous workshops include:
- Getting Up on the Right Side of the Bed: A workshop dedicated better sleep and preventing morning stiffness and achiness.
- Walking the Alexander Way: A workshop designed to help people reap all the benefits that walking can offer while putting a spring in their step and a smile on their face.
- Ergonomic Improv: How to make make the most of work-station space, use ergonomic devices effectively and find biomechanical solutions to workplace demands.
- Act Naturally: Lose your 'tells', avoid being type-cast and find the structural support that can help you strut across a raked stage in stilettos, affect a limp or portray a hunchback without hurting yourself.
- Perform with Poise: Get a better grip on your instrument, props or voice to get rid of musculoskeletal tensions and command your audience with ease and self assurance.
Alexander Technique Lessons and workshops in Cincinnati and the Tri-State area with Claire Rechnitzer